June 2017 Highlights

Saturday, July 1, 2017

June has been a hectic month and a lot of emotional going for me. The ramadhan falls in June, my examination are 4 days straight and its the first time I dropped a subject in my studying life. Driving back to kampung for 5 hours and many more. 

Here it goes: 

Dropping my Project. 
I decided to dropped my project a week before the presentation. I haven't done anything and if I decided to go for it, my work will be completely trash as I will only focused on completing, not the quality contents. In fact, I don't have the overall understanding of what I was doing. My days were spent a lot at the library before I decided to drop. It was the first time I went to the library after basically 11 months in UTM. But still it was a lot of things to catch up. On the night of my decision I was having an anxiety and after a lot of thinking, asking, discussing with my parents, I did something I never did before. Dropping a subject is like I have given up on the subject and that saddens me. But thinking of my examinations are 4 days straight and I might not have a lot of time covering and focusing with ease for all subjects, that is why I decided to dropped. I am still not sure if I made a good decision or not, but I am happy as I wasn't stressed out to complete my project and lesson learn from it is that I better start finish my work early. Don't wait until 11th hour. (I think I told this myself every semester from my SPM) 

Ramadhan without family. 
The first day of fasting was spent with my master friend. I am lucky enough she was around or else I'll be breaking my fast eating something from a can while watching Korean dramas. I practically moved in to her room before the exam. She was on her last semester. I knew her from Cryptography class and we always went out together. Master life is so much different from degree. Most people prefer to do things on their own. I on the other hand, is not that kind of person. I need someone with me to do crazy stuffs or else my life will be dull and tiring from boredom. Pija is the same with me. She has become my buddy for food hunting, craziness outings and we spent our  first day of ramadhan together. Everyday asking what to cook and what I cherish the most is, we went for tarawih since day 1 up until the 10th (my period comes after that). I always missed tarawih and never been committed to do it straight, but this ramadhan changes it and I'm so proud of myself making some improvement this year. I am hoping next year will be improved to a better life by a better me. 


4 days straight of examination. 
I registered 6 subjects this semester, but dropped 1 subject. 4 of them got examinations. Yes, the faculty decided to torture us by putting the dates next to each other. I've never been this zombie my entire life. I couldn't get a lot of sleep but the thing I find lucky is that when its Ramadhan, you'll wake up for Sahur. So that is one lucky thing for me. After Sahur I'll straight up go for revision until 8. Get ready for exam and that afternoon I'll sleep before breaking my fast. Having exams closes to one another is not a bad thing after all. We get less time of worrying and the next thing you know, its already last payyper. 

Wan's surprise birthday party. 
Huda and I have been planning the surprise for about one month ahead. We were so excited and thank goodness the plan worked and went smoothly. It was not only "sembang je".  It was kind of hard to come out with a reason to ask her to come to the hotel. I guess I could have been an actress if given a chance. But luring Wan who is always clueless and blurred with a fake news is not that hard. 

Going back home after 1 semester. 
I didnt go home during my semester break and that is my biggest mistake. So coming home after a while really makes me miss my room so much. I finally gets to break fast with my family. Spend time with them and annoys them as much as I can. 

From Melaka to Perak. 
My plan was to bring my car back home. So before coming home during Ramadhan I parked my car at my sister's house in Melaka. The plan was for me to come again to Melaka by flight, and drove to Perak with her for Eid. It was my first time driving from Melaka to Perak. I dont remember roads so my navigation was based on Waze 100%. I was worried if there would be traffic, but we leave right after subuh at about 6 am. Arrived KL at 8, and there was a little traffic but not heavy. I am guessing it was because it was the peak hour for work. And we ended up arriving at my Mak Long's house in Seri Iskandar at 11.30. That is basically my longest drive with my sister. I am offically grown up. Next, I might drive alone from Terengganu to KL. 🤔




No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs