July 2017 Highlights

Monday, July 31, 2017

Welcoming July with open doors. There are so many things happening in this month especially its Syawal. Still in a month of Eid.  I am officially starting my short semester Project 1 at home. Holiday is over after a week of celebration and I need to focus on my biggest priority. Master Project. 

Here is the highlight for this month's events that I might not write as a single post, but I wanna cherish and remember it in future. 😍

2nd July
My closest cousin from my mum's side got engaged. I still could not believe it. We were kids not long ago and now she is taking a step further. There is always a big question when it comes to marriage between us. People are so curious about who, between us will get married first. Now I am guessing shes taking the lead and I could not been any happier for her as she'll be marrying the guy she serious  about and loves with all of her heart. 

3rd July
After a week of Eid celebration at kampung and 2 days for my cousin's engagement, we finally headed home. Lucky enough that raya falls on the day I'm having my short semester break. But I gotta cross the word break for a while. I am taking a short semester and still have to work on the project. The presentation will be somewhere in mid August, and my project is still a long way to go. Hopefully I'll finish it in no time. 


21st - 23rd July 
We had been planning this short gateway for about 2-3 months ahead. I was searching around for the best and cheapest prices. Thankfully the short trip did happened and that's how we ended up stranded willingly in an Island for 3 days. It was a nice peaceful moment that we want to cherish. You know, before any of us get married. 😉 I do know marriage life is more fascinating and adventurous, but being with friends sometimes can remind us that we're still young and can run the world wild.

24th - 27th July
Right after the short trip, my family and I went to KL and Kuantan for dad's work. My dad always shifted from Terengganu-KL-Kuantan. Those three cities are no strangers to us. At least once a week he'll have to go to either one of the city for a meeting. Well I'm not complaining. Those times are the time I've been waiting for as I get to shop and most-of-the-time window shopping. 😃 But good things will also have its aftereffect. We always get tired from the road trips. I'm guessing 30% of my life has been spent on the road.

31st July
Another some percentages were spent on the road, but this time I'm driving. I drove from Besut to Johor. This should mark the longest distance I've drove straight in one day. At the same time, I called this road trip as "Sister Road Trip". My 2 sisters went along to keep company. We went to Johor for my "supervisor thesis meeting". Got a project to be done and Im far from done. So we were planning to spend about 2-3 days in Johor for my thesis meeting and head back home. But theres been a change of plan. 😔

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs