The unexpected coming

Saturday, January 12, 2019

As a human being most of us, will always hope. Hope for something that we want it to come true, hope to obtain things/achievements/jobs, you name it and hope for a much better life.

But, what we hope and what we want, we don't always get. In fact, we cant get everything what we wanted.

I have a friend who has been married for two-three years, and the couple is hoping to get kids as soon as possible. 

I also have a friend who is ready to get married and hope to find her true love. 

Both of my friends have two things in common. They waited and hoped. 

I know that their story cannot be compared to those who have waited and hoped for more than three years - heck- I've heard of the story of a couple who have waited for eight years for kid. I know. But within those two years, a lot of things can happen and the burden to go through it requires a strong heart and mind. 

Huda, the married friend, was hoping to become a mother as soon as possible. At first it wasnt a big deal. All of us were trying to be positive and give encouragement.  I know sometimes she felt sad from the way she sounded and the look in her eyes, whenever seeing some of our friends who only has been married for months and has given the gift of a child. Plus, with questions from surrounding, she felt burdened and stressed. But after a year waiting, Allah said, yes it is the best to give it now. Alhamdulilah, she is pregnant and will give birth this coming March. 

Wan, the friend who wants to get married. She is always a head among us three. She had already planned for her big day. Surveyed for pelamin, hantaran and even door gifts. She has dreamed and pictured on how her big day will be. But sadly, all the guys she has been with, were not serious about her. Disappointed, but life must go on. But after all that heart broken, Allah gave her the best man that can guide her and become the man who can protect her. Alhamdulilah, she is married for a month now. 

 Everyone has their own journey. We all have our own focus and I know exactly what I want at the moment. I want my life to be stable, I want to gain as many experience as I can, travel as many countries as possible, save up until I dont have to look at the price when shopping. Our life has been written by the Almighty and He is the best writer for our journey. We can plan but we cannot defeat His will. If my story is not the same as yours, why the need to question about it? I put trust in His plan and so do you. Besides, good things come when we wait. And I am willing to wait until the best time for all His answers. He already gave me the job I needed. I will go with the flow and accept all the possibility that may come. Sometimes the unexpected are the sweetest ingredient in life.
💕



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs